Apr 22 2021
Jun 13 2019
Oct 30 2018
Oct 12 2018
Feb 12 2018
May 11 2017
- Brubacher JR, Chan H, Masud M, Yuan Y. Monitoring Impaired Driving in Canada. Transport Canada (Enhanced Road Safety Transfer Payment Program) $1,416,770. Aug 2021. Learn More
- Brubacher JR, Arason N, Branion-Calles M, Bristow E, Bryan S, Chan H, Erdelyi S, Evans D, Harris M, Masud M, Shum L, Staples J, Winters M, Yuan Y. Circumstances and outcome of active transportation injuries: An inception cohort study. CIHR $1,076,000. Jul 2021.
- Brubacher JR, Byrne P, Adams J, Asbridge M, Chan H, Elzohairy Y, Erdelyi S, Lee J, Masud M, Moe J, Staples J, Vaillancourt C, Yuan Y. The impact of provincial cannabis policy on impaired driving. CIHR & CCSA (Partnerships for Cannabis Policy Evaluation Grant) $509,781. Mar 2020. Learn More
- Brubacher JR, Chan H. Monitoring and Preventing Drug-Impaired Driving in Canada. Health Canada (Substance Use and Addictions Program – SUAP) $1,361,356. Mar 2019. Learn More
- Staples J, Brubacher JR, Chakrabarti S, Chan H, Erdelyi S, Hawkins N, Krahn A. Motor vehicle crash risk after cardioverter-defibrillator implantation: A population-based evaluation. CIHR $180,000. Jan 2019. Learn More
- Brubacher JR, Evans D, Brussoni M, Bryan S, Chan H, Erdelyi S, Lund A, Harris D, Staples J. Predictors of poor health and functional recovery following road trauma: An emergency department inception cohort study. CIHR $875,925. Jan 2018.